Tuesday, March 4, 2014

So for this reading I decided to look at the Big Kahn which was one of the many choices that involved Stereotypes and the Racism of Ethics. The story is about a Rabbi who has passed away and his family found out that he has been lying about being Jewish his entire life. This leads on to people questioning their religion and the rest of the story is about how this affect their lives. The story itself is well told and

I was fascinated with how it unfolded and how each family member had their issues and how they it tied with there faith on being Jewish. The art style isn't my favorite but it works well for it telling the story although I felt like some of the emotions some of the characters expressed could've been drawn better. But it wasn't too much of a problem considering how much I was interested seeing want would happen to the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment